I’M VERY EXCITED to announce the new special project, Inspiring Women Today! (The “inspiring” is both verb and adjective!) We’re accepting just 21 authors. You’ll have a professionally written and edited chapter telling your story in your voice, a bio with links to promote your cause and activities, and a professional publishing credit. With this project, you’ll become an Amazon bestselling author (that’s easy), and possibly a bestselling author on other national platforms as well (such as Wall Street Journal, USA Today, New York Times and others. And you’ll be published “wide,” available to more than 39,000 retail platforms including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, and many more. You will have a new tool to share your experience, strength, and wisdom, and to empower and share your own messages and causes.
In our interviews and collaboration, I’ll ask:
- Who were your early inspirations?
- Who has inspired you throughout your life?
- Who inspires you today?
- What do you do today that you love?
- What challenges and lessons have you gone through getting here?
- And who would you like to inspire today?
People today need inspiration like never before, and they are best inspired by real-life stories. That’s what this beautiful book is all about, spreading inspiration, like one lit candle lighting others, all over the world. It’s easy to do with a professionally written, organized, beautifully designed, and well-published book. That’s what you’ll have when we’re done, and I’ll do all the heavy lifting.
Creating a book can be hard if not impossible if you don’t know what you’re doing. It’s not just a matter of writing — even though so many would-be-authors never get past that first step. For a professional result that has impact and influence, there’s professional editing, book and cover design, production and distribution, launch and marketing, and your long-term tactics and strategy for the success of you as an author as well as your book.
I handle all of that for you, from our recorded interviews and content-creating questionnaire, through your review and revisions, your input on design, my guidance on publishing and marketing, and launching your book. I’ll also coach you on how to start and manage your new life as an author, speaker, or coach. I believe the process itself should be exciting, challenging, and eye-opening, and once you learn the process, you can repeat it and create more books. And I love to see that, along with all you can do with a good book to your name.
Spaces for Volume 1 are limited to 21, and going quickly. We are well underway, creating content and designing the book. If you are interested, reach me quickly because there is still a significant discount on the writing and design fee for the first volume. We’ll spend the first half (or less) of 2019 gathering authors and creating content, make the book available for an important preorder period, and publish by August of 2019. You will be involved and briefed all throughout the process.
See if you qualify today, as spaces are going quickly!
If you’re chosen to be a co-author of “Inspiring Women” . . .
As mentioned, my goal is to not only make the book a success (and I’ve done over 200 of them), but to make this a great experience for you. So I’ll do all the heavy lifting and you have the “ah-has.” This is a opportunity for you to re-examine, clarify, and celebrate the inspiration in your life, and to share your inspiration with others who need it now. That’s the over-arching purpose, and there are so many other benefits to your involvement:
- Your story professionally crafted into a chapter of Inspiring Women;
- A beautiful, professionally written and published book you can be proud of the rest of your life;
- A community and accountability so you actually get published!
- A brag-worthy publishing credential, regardless if this is your first book or your tenth;
- A way for you to easily share your message and your purposes with people all over the world;
- Creation of your personal legacy;
- The opportunity, with a book, to launch a new career or chapter in life as an author, speaker, or coach;
- Media and publicity opportunities a book creates for sharing your messages;
- A new income stream through sales of wholesale author copies on your website or at speaking or other engagements;
- A PDF version of your book you can gift in exchange for adding to your email database and growing your list;
- Bestselling author status (Amazon is easy, and we’re shooting for Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller lists);
- In addition to this book finding new readers and subscribers for you, “cross-pollination” of readerships with your co-authors;
- New friends and colleagues for life;
- You’ll learn, first-hand, the process of professionally writing, producing, and publishing a bestselling book;
Inspiring Women Today, Volume 1 will be available for preorder as soon as possible, launched in August of 2019, and will be published “wide.”
Inspiring Women will be published in all major formats:
- Hardcover (cloth with dust jacket OR case laminate)
- PDF (for your use in marketing)
Your book will be published by POWERS PRESS, an inspirational imprint of BIMINI BOOKS, and available through over 39,000 retail outlets across the world. This means you can contact bookstores and libraries and arrange to have book signings, readings, and other events because your book will be professionally distributed through INGRAM.
Do you qualify?
To be accepted as an author you must:
- have a genuine desire to share your inspiration with others,
- be candid and open about yourself,
- commit to obtaining at least five (5) reviews once the book is published;
- make the author investment either at the discounted rate in advance or make consistent payments on a payment plan.
Chapters will normally be between 2,500 and 5,000 words in length. Brief author profiles with links will be included after each chapter. As the publisher, I will decide on the arrangement of chapters for the best possible book and retain rights of publishing, and make available to all authors free PDF versions for marketing and wholesale print copies at cost for resale at your events or from your website.
You are not required to market, sell, or buy copies (but you can at wholesale, with no publisher mark-up), and you’re not even required to write your chapter! That we can handle through a prepared questionnaire and live interviews. The more involved you are in the process, the more you will get out of the experience.
BEFORE WE MEET . . .
If you have not already, GET YOUR FREE COPY of Inspiring Women Today, Volume A, (3 True Stories), to see the approach, design, and quality in mind for the upcoming Inspiring Women Today, Volume 1, (21 True Stories), at least before we actually meet. The life stories in Volume A are powerful, beautiful, and important. So is your own story—even if you have doubts about the “power” of it. I am looking for a spectrum of life experiences so we can reach and inspire a broad range of readers, and I have learned we often underestimate our own stories. I’m happy to discuss all of this with you, candidly, even if you have doubts . . .