Is there a book in you? If you’re here, I’ll bet there is. I’ll bet you’ve dreamed of writing and publishing a book but haven’t. There are good reasons why your book might not be finished, and your ability to write is often not the problem. This website is designed to help you end up with a book you are proud of for the rest of your life, whether we collaborate or you do it all yourself.
Are you serious about seeing your book professionally written, designed, and published?
- You might contact me about full service, because I believe creating a book is supposed to be fun, memorable, easy, and even a profound, life-changing experience.
- You might join the Author’s Club Mastermind, so you can learn the process and do it yourself, but not by yourself.
- An author’s retreat might give you the break and the expertise you need to get your book really rolling.
- You might have me speak and add value at your event.
- Or you might simply enjoy this website—the blog is organized into the stages of book creation—and finish that way, because this website is about your book, to help you finish and publish like a pro. Anything less can backfire.
Regardless, we won’t know what’s best for you and if we’re a good fit until we meet, so I often offer a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your book and your dreams. Have you dreamed of being a writer, to be an author and maybe even write a best seller? Do you have other dreams a book will help you reach? If we both love your project, we’re in for a great experience. And that’s the only way I work. —Rodney Miles